Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break Days 


1. the first couple days I stayed home watching T.V. and iced my foot because I sprained it from skating. I went to Santa Monica to the pier, I went to the movies, had fun with my family members, my cousins messing around. 
2. I didn't really go anywhere far, just to my cousins house, aunts house, DTLA. Santa Monica, to the mall to go shopping. 
3. I didn't meet a lot of people i just saw people that I didn't know. I met some rapper and that's pretty much it.
4. I watched I.T the scary clown movie it's a classic one, Beauty and the Beast, also some other movies I saw on Netflix and HULU. 
5. I was watching skate video like the berrics, and some other baseball games.
6. I helped my family with some things, I tried staying out of trouble ignoring bad ignorant people and helping the people who need help. 
7. I read this one book about jesus christ and the bible. 
8. I did an essay for my english class, also did my reflections for the senior defense but still need to improve and revise them. 
Image result for santa monica pierImage result for lil pump














No comments:

Post a Comment