Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation 

    Somethings i like about this class is how positive Mr. Haymore can always be he spreads love and positivity to everyone around. he wants people to succeed and do not want his students to fail this class. but what i really liked is writing about the 7 habits and the seeds of being successful, as well as writing about my 100+ goals and how they can affect me by doing them well and having a great future ahead of me. that's probably the most things i like doing in this class and it helps me learn a lot about being organized and being successful. 
    
    The things I didn't like about this class is that many of the work we would do repeatably and I wish we can just do more things just then writing almost the same thing everyday in class. I also didn't like were making a lot of the same assignments and not anything that would matter more, i would like to learn more about why people are getting depressed and sad over the years come. lately that's what I wanna learn or other interesting stuff we can find on the internet.

    Recommendations for the class more interesting videos more reports on important stuff that's happening in our life's. around the world and how is it getting bad or not, how can we improve those negative things that come into our life's and try to fight it. making the students learn about new events that happens to people who need help. Or even talk about what they really wanna do after high school and how they should be prepared. 

    A highlight for me in this class is that I had to write a ton of goals on how to prefect my self in life situations and by not stressing out. writing my goals was really important for me to do, it taught me what I am grateful for, learning new experiences and making good decisions about my life. writing these goals helped me think about what I really want to do after high school. it made me think and give me new ideas about what I wanted to do. 

    Yes i did my best in class I've been very organized about my work ethics and how I finish my work in time, the way I set up for class. everything that I have done in this class I try to give it 100% when I do my work or do an assignment. I do deserve a good grade for this class because I have been responsible. 

    I always read and write my life planning goals daily. It is a must because I like doing it. I have been reporting it in onto my Electronic Portfolio. this helps me with a lot of my struggles in my daily life. I try to read and write them when I have the time too, but mostly in this class I tend to do more because I am motivated too write and read them. 

    Yes I am committed to be a CTR person because I know what's right and I also know what's wrong. but making good choices can lead me to be a better person. not like before because I used to be a bad kid didn't listen to know one. Right now I will continue to push my self make good choices and as always pushing beyond my limits. 

    













No comments:

Post a Comment